Monday, December 23, 2013

Best used car ad EVER

Sooner or later, I'm going to have to unload my 2000 Maxima. When I do, I'm pretty sure I won't be nearly as creative as this guy, who sold his 1996 one with this ad.

Original story.

Thank you, Don!


Anonymous said...

heck, it might be worth buying the car to meet this or a similar "guy" this creative.

but then again, we try to buy "American".

Kate McDuffee said...

I wonder if Ford wants my '07 Focus back. Heck, it's only got 193,000 miles on it. Just getting broken in.

rapnzl rn said...

Proud original owner of a '97 Sentra, 85,000 miles. Too smooth, this guy. I haven't got a snowball's chance in Hades. Shuckydarn.

RehabRN said...

I love the strap on the front. Classic Nissan with a lost front bumper (only it's delicately attached with the strap).

I wonder about the miles too. Looks rode hard, put away wet.

pharmacy chick said...


Locations of visitors to this page