Friday, June 28, 2013

Dear Mrs. Soda,

Please do not leave a message that you changed your mind and want to take a medication.

And, when we call you back 20 minutes later, say that you changed your mind again and now you don't want anything.

Then call just after closing to say you've changed your mind again, and would like me to call something in.

And not have a pharmacy number, or even know what pharmacy you want it called too, when I dial you back.

Then yell at me for not knowing which pharmacy accepts your insurance.

10 comments:

BioniKat said...

I just hope you've prescribed the right medication to help her with this problem...

Crazy RxMan said...

Sounds like most of my patients... Arrrrggggghhhhh!!!

Anonymous said...

Formerly known as Ms. Indecisive?

murgatr
Pharm.Tech. RDC '06

Anonymous said...

My god, has she never had a prescription before?!?!?!

Steeny Lou said...

Are we dealing with a bipolar bear?

Makes me think of a cartoon, which I went and posted to my blog just now:

http://holysheepdip.wordpress.com/2013/06/28/bipolar-bears/

Patti Cadwallader said...

Well this sounds like a case that needs a "PITA" charge. (PITA = pain in the ass) Just add a few dollars on to her bill for being a PITA.
I'm glad to know I'm not the only person who has to deal with these types of people. They are usually clueless as to how much they are inconveniencing others.

RehabRN said...

Grumpy:

Is this one of your Namenda patients?

Sounds like one from that dialogue.

HueyDoc said...

Mehh...sounds like half of my patients.

Anonymous said...

Oh Lord...please don't call this in to my pharmacy. I know that it is going to be a 45 minute total disaster. Honestly...I will buy you and your staff lunch for the next week if you spare us.

whlm67 said...

Careful even bringing up PIA fees as a joke around staff. I know one medical professional inspected for allegedly having done so (among other things).

 
Locations of visitors to this page