Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sunday reruns

Must be a full moon. Today I had some of the following exchanges with patients:


Dr. Grumpy: "I'd like to see you back in a month".

Ms. X "I'll be here. Unless, of course, the Lord comes before then. He is coming soon, you know."





Dr. Grumpy: "How's your physical therapy been going?"

Ms. Y: "I stopped going because angels have been surrounding my bed at night to heal me."





Dr. Grumpy: "How long have you been seeing Dr. Smith for your heart problem?"

Mr. Demented Psychotic: "Since he raped me in prison".

(for the record, Dr. Smith has never been in prison, nor raped anyone, that I am aware of)

4 comments:

thethingspatientssay said...

I didn't know you had Harold Camping as a patient...

Francine said...

LOL omg...that last one...yikes!

Anonymous said...

I think there must be a full moon on the rise or maybe mass breakout from an institution. It seems to have been going around. Everyone seems to be crazy lately!

History Doc said...

Sounds like your patients don't need help anymore--the Lord and the angels have it taken care of. Time to take a vacation.

 
Locations of visitors to this page