Thursday, October 6, 2011

Business

Dr. Grumpy: "So we'll see how you do with physical therapy, and then..."

Mr. Cullet: "Hey, doc, who installed your office windows?"

Dr. Grumpy: "I have no idea. I just rent the space, and it was built long before I moved in."

Mr. Cullet: "Well, you could have better windows. I can get you a great deal on new ones."

Dr. Grumpy: "Thanks, but I don't own the building. You'd have to talk to the managing company."

Mr. Cullet: "The new ones would be good quality, all-weather windows, with top-notch energy saving features."

Dr. Grumpy: "Okay, but I can't buy new windows for a building I don't own. Let's focus on your arm pain. So I'll see you back after therapy, and then we'll decide if more studies are needed."

Mr. Cullet: "Okay, doc, but you're missing out on a great deal."

5 comments:

Packer said...

There is a script running through this guys head and you are worried about his arm pain---

Anonymous said...

Inadequate Ritalin dose

X-Ray chick said...

Crealy you should take his advice. You are letting go a great deal!!

Anonymous said...

...and I thought I had a big vocabulary. I doff my chapeau to my lord and master.

Li'l Azathoth said...

"On an entirely unrelated matter, do you think arm pain could hypothetically be caused by going around at night and throwing cinder blocks through people's windows?"

 
Locations of visitors to this page