Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Sharing the Love

Okay, gang, generally I try not to borrow/steal from other blogs, but sometimes one of them has something so remarkable I just HAVE to share it.

So, to give credit where credit is due: The following awesome post was written yesterday by my esteemed colleague Big 'N Tasty RPh, over at Fast Food Pharmacy.


"Ding Ding Ding! We have a Winner!

Plan B is available at the pharmacy for purchase with a photo ID proving the purchaser is 18 years old. The message on the box states 'Prescription required for women under age 17.'

A man called because he came in earlier in the evening and purchased a box of Plan B. He called very concerned that we had sold him the one for under 17 year olds and needed to know if it would still work for someone over 17 years old. I was speechless.

This guy must have swam out of the shallow end of the gene puddle. You know, the "gene puddle." Definition: a minute puddle cut off from the gene pool by global warming that allowed for the most severe degradation of the human genetic sequence resulting in acts or words of stupidity that defy even an every day Joe's imagination.

So I firmly and simply replied that the pill labeled Plan B is the same, only the law needs a prescription for a young girl. He expressed great relief and after he hung up the phone I laughed so hard I almost peed myself. This guy is ready for plan C (i.e. castration). If there is a God he will never allow that guy's genetic material to be passed along but we all know from experience that the people who want kids have the hardest time getting pregnant while those who have no business with children breed like rabbits. Another winner indeed."

8 comments:

Amanda said...

I read that yesterday and can't quite understand how these people get through their day to day lives.

Ed said...

That, my friends, is why tigers EAT their young.

Fiz said...

Only male tigers! They don't like the competition from a tiny tiger cub - it's pathetic! As is the drip from the gene puddle!

Unknown said...

And so,life goes on.

Ron said...

Did he get his wife pregnant or his daughter? ...or was the sheep 18 years old?

Grumpy, M.D. said...

CK Lunchbox- that's Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

nakkinator said...

Ok, I had this exact thing happen to me. Time to start asking around to find out if Big 'N Tasty is really my co worker...

Sometimes you have to wonder how these people operate their phone (Well, it says 2.4 ghz, are you sure it isn't for microwaves?).

Anonymous said...

Did you see that Plan B is now one pill only? It's even more idiot-proof!! (I swear, those were the first words out of my mouth when I saw it.)

 
Locations of visitors to this page